Hey! God is with you

 


Anchor Scripture:

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." (Isaiah 43:2)

This topic serves as a reminder that God is unequivocally with you. Even during the storm, the Lord God Almighty is by your side. For those who keep His commandments, the Lord will defend them amid trouble.

Allow me to share another personal story; I had just graduated from high school, and it was undoubtedly not an easy journey.

My initial thought was that starting secondary school was the real challenge, but fam, that was not the real deal at all; wrapping it up was the true challenge. I sat for my Senior School Leaving Examination (WAEC), and the devil did not make it easy. There were numerous temptations, beautiful and tempting options presented to me throughout the exam period.

It was tough; I cried, wept, and groaned. I felt like giving up and succumbing to the temptations. Right then, the Lord reminded me that He is still with me. He assured me that no matter how much the devil laughed at me during that period, I would have the last laugh. This strengthened me and gave me the courage to press on.

How did it end, you may ask?

I had the last laugh, just as my Abba Father promised during my challenging times. I eventually smiled at the end of it all. Those who mocked me and questioned my decisions came back to congratulate me.

God did not forsake me, fam. Instead, He stood by me through thick and thin.

Now, back to you who is reading this; I don't know what feels life-threatening, and I don't have an idea about a situation that is making you feel like a fool before your friends or peers.

Regardless of it all, I'm glad to tell you that even in the midst of these struggles, even in the face of these situations:

GOD IS WITH YOU!

  • Your hard times might be tough, but it's just another chance for people to see that your God is with you.
  • Your hard times might be challenging, but it's just another chance for your enemies to be put to shame.
  • Your hard times might be difficult, but it's just another chance for God to be glorified in your life.

And this message is what God is conveying to each and every one of us: even in the storm, even in the face of those temptations, as long as you stand by the Lord, uphold the righteousness of God, and do not fall, the Lord will defend you. He will be with you to the very end, and at the end, you will have the last laugh.

So do not cry anymore in your corners. God is saying to you this morning:

"Weep no more."

Because at the end of it all, you will sing the song: HALLELUJAH!

Prayer: Lord, I look up to you for help and support in this situation. Give me the last laugh over this circumstance; show up, Lord, as my Lord and Savior, and deliver me. In Jesus' name, I pray.

Did you enjoy this session? Then, check out more devotions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biography of Minister Dunsin Oyekan

Rejection

Biography of Apostle Joshua Selman