All on the Altar

  

INTRODUCTION

I know many of us have so many troubles or situations that we're going through as individuals...... it's just not written on our faces but on the table of our hearts🤧. 

"Dear friends, you can table them on the altar where God will see it and exchange it for something better."

For those of us who don't know what an altar is all about let's look into that now 🙂. 

An altar is a place where worship or incense, prayer and is raised to God. It's a sacred place for sacrifice. So as a Christian, you should and must have an altar......a secret place where you meet with God one on one because that's how He engages us.....one on one ✨. It could be your study, closet, an empty room in the house, and even your bedroom 🙂(Just like me ✨). All that matters is that, that area is sacred..... just for you alone with God.

 If you're in such a place, you'd do everything to ensure it stays sacred!...... you'll maintain the quietness, the neatness and the complete organization. Nobody goes there anyhow..... it's like entering the Holies of holies!!!. 

   Like me, even in my bedroom, there's a corner not too far from my bedroom, there's a small bed there....... that's where I pray and that's the most sacred corner of my room. I don't allow anyone to sit on that bed anyhow or go to that corner anyhow.

It's visible but it's my secret place🥺✨. 

In that place, I hear God speak.......not that I can't hear him in other places but it's just a different streak from that end; also, I engage Him in discussions, fight on my knees and receive revelations about deep truths..... it's my altar.

   What exactly am I driving at?........

Create an altar where you can communicate with God, one on one. Make it like a place where you meet God to seek refuge. There must be an altar in your home as much as there's an altar in your church.

   Raise an altar for yourself where you can go into deeper realms and get rhema from God. After erecting this altar...... keep it alive!

   "And the fire on the altar shall be kept burning on it; it shall not be put out. And the priest shall burn wood on it every morning, and lay the burnt offering in order on it; and he shall burn on it the fat of the peace offerings. A fire shall always be burning on the altar; it shall never go out." [Leviticus 6:12‭-‬13 NKJV].

  This Bible passage tells us not to let the fire go out. Sometimes I sleep off there at night while praying 😂💔......not that I'm lazy but I'd rather be in God's presence and sleep there than anywhere else 🥺. I'm not saying you should be sleeping everytime you go there, i bet you already get my point of view😂🤲🏻. 

   So make that altar and let it be a fire brand place because incense is raised to the Most High. You are the sacrifice so you should be ready to be filled with the fire of the Holy Ghost!!!🔥🔥🔥


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biography of Minister Dunsin Oyekan

Rejection

Biography of Apostle Joshua Selman